Monday, April 8, 2013

Explanation.

Report #70  2013, April 9th.

7 A.M. I just woke up and now it is Vikady's turn to sleep.

While he does that I will give you an explanation.

The day me and Vikady met at a cafe, on that day I told him exactly where the catacombs were, why? Because I needed an ace up my sleeve, I needed a pair of extra eyes outside of these catacombs and he was it.

After he had that encounter with IT, after IT disappeared and he called me up to inform me about his encounter, I told him my plan on coming here every day and keeping a close eye on the entrance to these catacombs. He agreed.

Did I have a reason for such a plan? Well yes there was, IT was inactive for a very long time, and for IT to appear out of nowhere like that signaled that I needed to prepare for shittier times. And I couldn't do that by being surrounded by concrete and darkness, several feet under the ground.

Yesterday Vikady caught a lot of movement outside of my catacombs, first off that Judgment that was dressed like me came over to the entrance of the catacombs and as Vikady says, he stood there for about two hours.

After the judgment left, it was quiet again for a couple of hours and then Kelevra arrived on the scene, he seemed to keep his distance from the entrance. As Vikady says he was just walking around the entrance to the catacombs for about an hour, Vikady also noted that he seemed to be talking to himself the whole time, either that, or it was the wind. Doesn't matter really.

When Kelevra left, Vikady contacted me reporting the situation, with so much activity, it was no doubt that it was time to bolt, so I told him to go and prepare The Van back at the motel and wait for me. I grabbed the most important things, got out of the catacombs and was met with a vicious coughing fit, blood spilling out of my nose, ears and mouth. I'm not sure what the reason behind that was since IT was nowhere in sight.

I got to the motel, loaded up my thing into the Van, by that time Vikady had already prepared the Van and we got moving. During this time apparently Kelevra got into the catacombs and started fucking around with you, the last "Report #70" was a fake posted by Kelevra. He pretended to be me even when answering comments, I don't know why he did that, but do you really need the reasoning behind his posts?

So yeah, I am not in Visaginas anymore, not in the safe zone, on a plus side, I got the old set up of the old Van, which I blew up some time ago.

So yeah thats pretty much what has transpired.

Report #70 Ended.

9 comments:

  1. Nice to see you're not dead. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it Kelevra that advised me to put ice on my ankle on my blog? If so, that actually helped. It creeps me the fuck out that he read it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it must have been him. Cause I didn't use my blog at that time, when that comment was posted.

      Don't worry too much, your blog isn't the first one he commented on. He comments only on those blogs which I follow, only when he hacks my account.

      Won't be happening any time soon.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    2. Can he actually teleport?

      Delete
    3. Well he did follow me trough countries somehow, and he did disappear out of my washroom while I was in the house without going out the front door. So I would presume that he can.

      A lot of proxies have access to The Path of Black Leaves and they use that to teleport around.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    4. Damn. I thought he was just bullshitting. Relieved he did not turn up at my hospital, at least not that I know of.

      How can I get to this "Path"? Or would that be a bad idea?

      Delete
    5. A very bad idea, from what I heard that place is all sorts of horror. I'm only plan on going in there, because that place was never properly examined.

      Who knows what I will find there.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    6. Um...this might be a little late, but...

      I think Strider might have the information you're looking for, Mr.Incognito.

      http://darknessonlyconfirmswhatwecannotsee.blogspot.com

      Delete