Monday, April 22, 2013

Facing Myself.

Report #78 2013, April 22nd.

Today is the day, I am leaving for the place where The Judgment told me to meet him. It is an abandoned, nine story building, in the middle of this small town, surrounded by trees, but not really a forest.

Leaving The Van here, I am not taking anything with me, part of the plan, a very crazy, stupid, risky plan.

I scoped out the area as much as I could, and I haven't seen any proxies, IT, or The Eye around. To be fair I didn't see the Judgment with Vikady as well, but they must be inside the building.

If I am not back within four days, not counting today, then I am dead.

Lets see if I can make it.

Report #78 Ended.

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you sir. A sincere thank you for absolutely everything.

    Oh, and don't fucking die. Or I'll punch your lights out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, if you dare to die I'll fucking kill you, no joke. o.o

      Good luck.<x3

      Delete
  2. 4 days? Aight then, I can see the building from you're oh so fabulously comfortable Van. So yeah I'm gonna check up on you, will be real disappointed if I find your dead body.

    Delicious Gummy Bears by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you on the other side, Incognito.

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to stop it with all these 4 day count down clocks. I've fucked off to God knows where for months on end.

    Go kick some ass, and for God's sake at least bring some damn car keys or something. Do you know how many eyeballs I've managed to gauge out with my car keys. The answer is a shit ton of eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete