Monday, April 1, 2013

Peek a Boo Boo!

Hey kiddies! Ur old buddeh, me, Kelevra is back with you!

Who? Incognito? Why, he's right here!

He is bleeding quite badly right about now, tsk tsk tsk my old friend, didn't momma tell you?

It isn't polite to point with guns!

But whatever, Imma lighthearted chap, I forgive ya!

So our little question game has come to an end, it was nice spending some quality time with you, we should do it again some time.

I see you found yourself a new ally? Mr. Cognito? Or a.k.a. Vikady?

I didn't know you had a brother Incognito, wow. That makes things a lot more interesting right?

Anyways, I gotta run Kiddies, I'm sure the old koot will wake up after a coupla hours and inform you of what has transpired here.

So yeah until next time!

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

4 comments:

  1. Please don't hurt either of them sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, just realised it's a probably bit late to ask Kelevra not to hurt you. Apologies, Mr. Incognito.

    Also sir if you haven't already, I recommend you set an alarm every two hours for 24 hours if Kelevra hit you in the head. If you do sleep, support your spine and neck. And obviously ice stops swelling, too. Stay out of areas that are loud or bright.

    As for Kelevra, well he can take a slice of fuck off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelevra, I'm going to laugh my ass off when he kills you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Another insane proxy! They come in droves, these ones.

    ReplyDelete