Friday, April 12, 2013

Short Fall Out.

Report #72 2013, April 12th.

Not the greeting I was expecting.

Me walking to my Van, opening the back doors and get greeted by a baseball bat to the chest delivered by Vikady. Now the blow was not that strong, but it was enough to make me lose my balance and fall down, mostly because of the unexpected move. Me reacting quickly, on instinct, I kick Vikady's shins, not hard enough to break them, but enough to make him lose his balance. Once I put him in a lock, he starts screaming things out like why did I attack him and so on. So you can understand that I was confused.

I let him go and he explained the situation, that I attacked him.

Now I was surprised, I mean if I lost consciousness and suddenly woke up in the middle of my town, not remembering anything that had happened, I would believe him. But that's just the problem, I was driving since last night, until this morning, not once did I pull over, nor did I fall asleep, I remember driving the whole road, everything up until me getting nailed by a baseball bat, which was after the attack.

So it could be that he had been played for a fool, but he remains positive that it was me, that no mind games were played on him, that he felt my face and it was real.

So now we have a dilemma, a trust issue, one of us is obviously losing it, and we are not sure who, so after much discussion, we decided it would be better to leave the Van here, and go stay at different motels, the locations of which we would not know, whoever attacks first, is the one who is losing it.

It could be that Judgment, I mean we did see him dress up like me two times, but Vikady says that he saw my face, not my clothing, so theres that.

Or it could be Kelevra, who knows what kind of other powers he possesses.

Or it could be IT, The Eye, or The Archangel.

Too many possibilities.

I don't like that, but I can't move on until we figure this out.

Report #72 Ended.

17 comments:

  1. If you twisted his wrist hard enough to flip him over, how could he use a baseball bat on you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need two hands to use a baseball bat, and it wasn't me. To twist a wrist, doesn't mean to break it, you can easily flip someone over, you just need to know where the pressure points are, and this assailant obviously knew where they are.

      I wasn't the one attacking him, although he insists it was me.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    2. So this is a stretch on my part, but I'm wondering if this mystery assailant didn't want to hurt Vikady in such a way that would impair his ability to fight. Enabling Vikady to attack you later, which could have led up to one of you killing the other.

      Say, is someone trying to isolate you both? Kelevra?

      Delete
    3. It certainly does seem like a probable idea, Kelevra never did like it when I had a partner. Always said something about them "Interfering in our little game".

      But I doubt he has the ability to change appearances, but who knows.

      But thats just a theory, we need to find out, and going along with the plan of the assailant is the best way to find out who he is after, sometimes you just have to play along.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
  2. All I can say about this is that it stinks like Fear activity. The question is which one.

    Or perhaps that "Nobody" entity that I've heard about. Which isn't a Fear (I think) but its not any better either.

    Or you guys are correct and its kelevra, I doubt he has that power though. The Choir is also an option..

    Or its something else entirely. Which means I've got no clue.

    I hope you figure out what it is soon so you can do something about it before its too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres just a lot of theories to thrown around, but fact of the matter is that none of them get us any closer to figuring things out.

      Thanks and I hope so too.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard much about shape shifting with proxies. I suppose the best thing is try and analyze the motivation, and from what I can tell it sounds like someone's trying to get your brother to turn on you, or to stir up some tension there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that seems like the case, or one of us is losing it.

      Both are possibilities, in case there are signs of me losing it, then my Colt. 45 is ready.

      In case Vikady is losing it, I better prepare some "tools", because I will have to interrogate him.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    2. What if you're both losing it?! o:

      ~Shine

      Delete
  4. I MAY have lied a little in my lifetime.

    BUT I do not lie about this one.

    I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHATS GOING ON!

    And I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing, the psycho got himself an account.

      What makes you think I would believe anything you say?

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    2. Because I didn't lie to you, not even once!

      When you captured me, I told you I would escape and I did.

      When we met for the first time, I told you I was the one who sold you out to the cops and that was the truth!

      See? Not one lie, I see no point in starting to lie now.

      I MEAN OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

      Delete
    3. Kelevra, watch out for that-

      Oh, too late!

      Delete
    4. HA! That woman got nailed by a stop sign. That's hilarious.

      Delete
    5. You know something really, REALLY strange?

      I can't remember if Kel is a male or female...

      Perhaps Kel is just that forgettable.

      Delete
    6. Kelevra is a man. Well he's not a man, that would entail being human. But he's male.

      Delete