Monday, April 8, 2013

Update #1.

Hello, this is Vikady, don't be scared I didn't hate Incognito's account, he told me his password. He would update this himself, but he is busy driving.

Let me explain what had happened, the last post that was labeled Report #70 was a hoax, a joke written by Kelevra who had sneaked in, into the catacombs. He explains it himself in the new post, which I won't delete for a while for others who care to catch up.

Heres what happened, Incognito told me the location of the catacombs since the day we met at the cafe, he lied about it in his post though, so we would have an ace up our sleeve. So then I was staking out the catacombs, I was positioned in a distance, watching over the entrance with my binoculars. One day I spotted two entities, one was dressed in the same clothing as Incognito was, so I thought it was Incognito, thought that entity was just standing outside of the catacombs. That entity eventually left.

Later this Kelevra started appearing near the catacombs, he was keeping his distance and just like me keeping an eye. I signaled to Incognito trough the cell phone that it was time to move out. So as soon as Kelevra left, I helped Incognito pack his things and we went to my motel to get my equipment loaded up into the Van I had delivered. We are now on the road out of that town, I changed the password and practically everything, so Kelevra won't be getting any access soon.

I would tell more, but we are in a hurry, so as short as it is.

Apologies.

Update #1.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you gentlemen are safe. I tried to keep Kelevra commenting so you'd have more time but I'm not sure it worked very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thank you, that was quick thinking, any time was enough, I understand things are confusing, Incognito will post after he finishes driving us to a completely different town.

      Thank you.

      - Vikady.

      Delete