Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Update #4

Incognito called me up today, he was quite satisfied with the results, he even said that the guy wanted to throw in a flame thrower, while very useful, Incognito says that he denied that offer since it would be a pain in the ass to transport that thing between the countries.

Still trying to work out where I heard that name. The more I think about it and dig around, the more I understand that this connection may go deeper into the core of the problem. I think this connection might actually be the reason why Incognito is a part of this shit.

But I'm not sure.

4 comments:

  1. Flamethrowers are not only a pain in the ass to transport they are also too dangerous for the user. One bullet in the gas tank and kaboom.


    There's a reason the military stopped using those. There's actually more than one reason but you get the picture. Incognito made a good choice there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's much easier to have a can of hairspray and a lighter. Aim for the eyes, kick to the ribs, and when they go down just sit on their chests and let em have it.

      Delete
    2. Sometimes sitting on the ribs doesn't work, when your opponent can not feel pain.

      But when he can feel pain, I always go either for the ribs, or for the balls, I need to take them out quick. Wasting my time getting out a spray can, then try to light up my lighter, too much time.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    3. Yeah but sometimes you aren't lucky enough to fight a guy and kick to the crotch won't do you any good. If you can get the ribs after shooting flames into their eyes it'll knock them off balance for sure.

      Delete