Thursday, April 11, 2013

Update #5.

Not the way I thought I would be spending my morning.

So what happened. I woke up, I sleep in the front seat, behind the steering wheel, and who do I see? Why its Incognito, outside the Van, starring at me trough the closed up window!

Of course I try to wake up, and try open the door, he was supposed to be arriving later today, not early in the mornin', so I didn't expect him.

Next thing, was something I didn't see comin' at all!

He breaks trough the window, without letting me open the door, grabs me by the hair and starts slamming my against the door. Of course in confusion I can't tell whats goin' on, thus, I ain't fightin' back, I'm too confused. Once I snapped back inta reality, I open the door and once he pulls me again, this time I fall out and topple over him. So I starts laying the beating on him, but ta no avail, he just blocked one of my fists, grabbed it and twisted it so hard he actually flipped me on mah back.

Then he looked around as if someone was watching us from a distance, and ran off into the distance, towards a nearby forest.

Now explain to me, what the fuck happened!? Once I took care of my wounds, got back into shape, the first thing I did was try and call Incognito. Guess what? No Answer!

I swear that was Incognito beating me up, I saw his face, I don't judge by the same clothing, that was him, that was his face. Whatever happened to Incognito, he got fucked up at some point, I'm afraid he has been taken over, I need ta start packing my things and driving away, which will take a couple of hours, this blog is shutting down, Incognito went psycho, games over.

9 comments:

  1. Well...

    That escalated quickly!!!

    *JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell?

    How? Why? Did Incognito finally lose it?

    OH! Um, Vikady, you might have been subject to a perception barrier. That might not have been Incognito. It could have been Kelevra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or he went into the path without someone else to help him and guide him, as I said the path can and WIll do this to people

      Delete
  3. Augh, fuck being in Europe! If he's a proxy, I'm a fricking dead girl. Fucccckkkk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And all I'm thinking over here is, "Thank God I live in California! The war hasn't quite started over here yet!"

      Delete
  4. Funny. I thought you liked getting your ass kicked.

    When did you last see him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah then I'll Kill him, its that simple, I always like blood on my hands

    ReplyDelete
  6. People you need to calm down, while its true something did happen, it didn't involve me, I'll post a more detailed explanation later today, right now I have to come to terms with Vikady, he doesn't trust after this incident, and breathing down my neck right now.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're safe sir. Like, winning the lottery glad.

      But fuck me sideways I need to hug a kitten. Scared the shit outta me.

      Delete